Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm Obsessed

Everyone has heard about The Walking Dead, and if you haven't your life sucks! Just in case you're in that position I am going to provide a link that gives a good description of the show (See Series Overview). Better yet, just watch the first episode and I promise you will be hooked.

The show is soooo freakin' amazing that I've decided that I have to read the comic book series. Yeah, I know I'm super late. I have 18 volumes to read before I catch up. I know you're like comic books? Ehhhhh? This comic has opened my mind to comic; they're not just for little kids and superheroes.

New found greatness has inspired me to blog my thoughts and overview about each volume. I will mostly be comparing the differences, I notice, between the T.V. show and comic. I will also point out other things that intrigue me like: quotes, characters, and events.

I hope that you guys enjoy! :)

Peace & Love



No comments:

Post a Comment